As I visit Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest I’m bombarded by fall desserts that make me want to increase my workouts and adjust my macros so I can have a little taste of each.
In my opinion, fall has some of the best dessert recipes: pumpkin, caramel apple, pecan, spice, cinnamon, oh man so many combinations. Then there’s the warm desserts that just taste so good on a crisp fall afternoon like apple pies, pumpkin muffins, or a delicious dip. So here’s a list of the fall dessert recipes I will be trying
Recipes on my “To Make” list:
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake – what is not to love about this one?
- Crustless Apple Pie – a somewhat healthier take on a traditional favorite
- Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake dip – this sounds like autumn heaven.
- No bake pumpkin cheesecake – I noticed there’s a lot of cheesecake based recipes I pick lol
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Rolls – this looks easy and delicious
- Instant Pot Apple Butter – so maybe not a dessert in itself but def can be added to a dessert!
- Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake – picture this on a lazy Sunday morning with with a warm cup of coffee or tea. Yum!
- Pumpkin Donut Holes – great for little hands, great for portion control
- Halloween Chocolate Truffles – you had me at chocolate
- Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices – another one good for portion control, a treat on the go, or for little hands
- Caramel Apple Dump Cake – I also really like caramel apple stuff
- Chocolate Turtles – this recipe looks easy and sounds tasty
This is no lack of inspiration for fall desserts. I even have a fall themed Pinterest board that has recipes ideas, decor ideas, and costume ideas.
If that’s still not enough even Amazon is getting into the action with idea boards:Fall Baking
Do you have your favorite fall dessert recipes? What are they?
This post does contain an affiliate link. Any opinions expressed are my own.