Amazon Prime Days is back to help kick off summer June 21 & 22 2021. That’s two days of savings with more than 2 million deals. There will be deals in every category: fashion, home, beauty, electronics, and a lot more. There will also be entertainment benefits for Prime Video, Amazon Music, Prime Gaming, and more.
Are you a Prime member? Well you can start shopping early, today, in fact. You can already find deals on:
- JBL headphones
- Fire TVs
- Toys – Save on select toys and games from LEGO, Hasbro, Barbie, Fisher-Price, Radio Flyer, Magna-Tiles, and Paw Patrol, including learning, technology, arts & crafts, outdoor, and sports toys
- Kitchen – Save on select Margaritaville blenders, 25% on select GoWise air fryers, and up to 30% on Le Creuset cast iron and stoneware products.
- Home Improvement – Save on select DEWALT 20-Volt MAX tools and jobsite accessories and the Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker. For your smart home, save up to 20% on select ecobee products. Save on select First Alert smoke detectors.
And much more!
Save While Supporting Small Business
Spend $10, Get $10: Starting on Monday, June 7, through Sunday, June 20, Amazon will offer a $10 credit to use on Prime Day to members who spend $10 on select small business products and brands based in the U.S. in Amazon’s store, including products from Amazon Handmade and Amazon Launchpad. This promotion is fully funded by Amazon to connect customers with local small businesses selling in its store. Small business promotions will also run in the U.K., Spain, Germany, Italy, France, and Japan.
There are more small businesses participating than ever before. There will be over 300,000 sellers that will be eligible for the spend $10 get $10 promotion.
Earn 10% Back in Rewards: During the Spend $10, Get $10 promotion, Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card and Amazon Prime Store Card holders with an eligible Prime membership will also earn 10% back in rewards on select small business purchases.Visit amazon.com/pcb to learn more.
Curated Storefront: To make it easy for customers to support small businesses this Prime Day, Amazon has curated collections to connect customers with small businesses at amazon.com/supportsmall. Customers can shop across collections, including from Black-owned, woman-owned, and military family-owned small businesses.
Shop Small Businesses with Alexa: Echo device owners in the U.S., the U.K., and Germany can say, “Alexa, shop small business” to discover products eligible for the Spend $10, Get $10 promotion.
Shop on Amazon Live: On Monday, June 7, customers can shop alongside Kristen Bell, Karamo Brown, and Mindy Kaling who will be joined by some of their favorite small business owners to discuss their products and inspiring stories. Throughout Prime Day, Amazon Live will spotlight exciting deals curated from small businesses across Amazon. Viewers will also have the opportunity to hear directly from business owners, learn more about their products, and shop their Prime Day deals during a re-occurring segment called Small Business Showcase on June 21 and June 22.
Ways to Shop and Save During Amazon Prime Days
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: For the entire month of June, Prime members get a $150 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. Visit amazon.com/primevisa to learn more.
Guys I have had one credit card for that last 16 years. I’ve used it to build my credit after my divorce and I feel loyal to it. The problem is, there’s no perks to it. No rewards, no points, no cash back, no travel miles, nothing. Credit Sesame kept telling me opening another credit card may help my credit score and I kept pushing it off. BUT with this offer I had to take advantage. I got the $150 Amazon gift card and checked the pre-approval link so as not to ding my credit if I wasn’t qualified. But my hard work has paid off and I qualified. The $150 Amazon credit went into my account almost immediately. You can get this credit just for applying even if you don’t qualify! PLEASE, use your credit responsibly.
Amazon Gift Cards: Today through June 20, Prime members can get a $10 promotional credit with the purchase of $40 or more in select Prime branded Amazon Gift Cards. Visit amazon.com/giftcardspd21 to learn more.
Go In-Store: Customers can find in-store deals by visiting Amazon’s physical retail locations, including Whole Foods Market, Amazon 4-star, Amazon Books, Amazon Pop Up, Amazon Go, and Amazon Fresh.
Amazon Coupons: Discover more ways to save with Amazon Coupons. Find discounts on everyday essentials, electronics, clothing, and more. Simply clip the coupon and the discount will be applied at checkout. Explore the most popular coupons on amazon.com/coupons.
What Amazon Is Doing For Employees
Prime Day Helping to Create Good Jobs
- To help deliver for customers, Amazon recently announced that it is hiring for 75,000 new jobs across its fulfillment and transportation networks.
- Amazon also recently announced pay increases across its fulfillment and transportation networks, and these open roles offer an average starting pay of over $17 per hour, plus sign-on bonuses of up to $1,000 in many locations.
- All Amazon regular full-time employees in the U.S. receive comprehensive health benefits starting on the first day of the job—with no waiting period. We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage to all our regular full-time employees, regardless of their level, tenure, or position.
- New Amazon employees joining our fulfillment and transportation network will join the already thousands of employees who ensure fast, efficient, and safe delivery to our customers throughout Prime Day and the rest of the year. The locations with the most open roles include Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Options for Amazon Prime
You can’t shop ALL the deals, get free 2 day shipping, and get the best and most out of Amazon video and music without a Prime membership. Remember there are also exclusive Prime member deals too.
Don’t forget, if you’re new to Amazon Prime you get a 30 day free trial. Now is a great time to test it out because your Prime will be free during Prime Days!
Are you a student? You can get 50% off a Prime student membershipPrime Student 6-month Trial
There’s also 50% off Prime for eligible government assistance recipients.
This post does contain affiliate links. I will earn a small commission from sales or actions taken through my links.