This information is brought to you by Teach My Learning Kits. All opinions are my own. #homeschool #remotelearning #distancedlearning
- 68 pieces to teach your toddler the alphabet, numbers, shapes, and colors
- Kit includes 4 board books, 4 posters, 7 puzzles, and 55 flashcards
- It promotes literacy, numeracy, spatial reasoning, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills
- Step by Step Teaching Guide To Ensure Successful Learning and Development Bond.
- Teach. Play. 20 Minutes A Day!
You will look forward to spending this time with your toddler while you play and learn together! Another thing you will really LOVE about these kits are they 100% screen-free!! Our kids are too connected and you will love having non-tech products available to help them learn and have fun!
Teach My Toddler would be a fun Valentine’s Day gift. It’s a gift that will help them learn and lets you spend more time with them!
This fun kit helps your toddler feel like they are part of the new remote learning time. And you will enjoy having a way to connect with your toddler during this crazy time!
About Teach My Toddler:
Teach My Toddler is the multi-award-winning all-in-one learning kit for toddlers 18 months+. Requiring no screens, the kit has everything to give your toddler a head start and teach the basics. Teach My Toddler is divided into four sections; The Alphabet, Numbers, Shapes, and Colors. The teaching tools are fully coordinated to encourage repetition and interaction. Teach My Toddler is designed around the concept of matching, which is a key pre-reading skill!
Check out all the Teach My Kits they have available.
Easy to use educational materials have become popular during the pandemic with parents and grandparents. With parents’ worries of their kids falling behind or missed educational opportunities, parents want easy to understand and engaging educational products.
- Open to US Residents
- Ends February 14, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
- Prize: Teach My Toddler Kit