I have Straight hair, well mostly. It has a mild wave to it. I love the smooth sleek look that a lot of the celebrities have. The straight hair that looks so smooth and shiny. My hair does not cooperate. It seems no matter what product I use it didn’t give me the look I was going for OR if it did it only lasted for about, oh, 20 minutes or so.
To be fair, I’m not what anyone would call a hairstylist. I’m lucky if I can put my hair in a straight pony tail (seriously). When bzzagent.com offered the got2b smooth operator hair campaign for their members I jumped on it. I’ll try it. What the hay, it can’t work any worse than other product I’ve tried. Plus, I was getting it for free. One thing I like about bzzagent.com. they want you to pass the word about the product. Good or bad, they want to know.
With some skepticism I tried the got2b smooth operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion product. I have to admit, I don’t hate it. In fact, I rather like it. It made my hair feel smooth and silky. In this 85% humidity and 85 degree weather we’ve been experiencing in PA recently…my hair is not frizzy. My hair is actually straight. I love it.
The got2b smooth operator hair products are in cute girly containers. I love the little charm on the side of the Lustre Lotion. The Smooth Operator line says it’s “infused with cashmere” and “helps to protect against damage form heat styling and contains a UV protectant”.
One winner will receive 1 bottle of got2b Smooth operator Lustre Lotion and 1 can of got2b Smooth Operator Hairspray.
Must follow my blog publicly either through gfc or networked blogs and leave a comment telling me why you would like to try got2be smooth operator products. This must be completed before any bonus entries will be counted. Leave your email address so i can contact you if you win.
Bonus Entries: (leave a seperate comment for each entry. If it says +2 leave two comments)
1. Follow me on twitter (+1) : @angiewith3
2. Tweet the following giveaway message (+1): “Enter to win Got2be hair Smooth Operator products from @angiewith3 http://bit.ly/g2bsogive pls RT”
3. “like” Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More on Facebook: Free Stuff, Fun Sites…on facebook
4. Subscribe to my RSS feed using gadget in right column (+2)
5. Subscribe via email using gadget in right column (+2)
6. Vote for me in top mommy bloggers. Button is the brown one in the right column. (+3)
7. Follow me in Networked blogs. Widget in right column (+1)
8. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post and leave a comment here telling me which one you commented on.
NOTE: I did have my other sweeps listed as extra entries. They are closed now. Anyone that used them for entries while they were live will still be credited their entries. Thanks for bringing that to my attention @theladya
Winner will be chosen using random.org from qualified entries on July 5th at 10pm. US/CAN only
***I received a coupon to try got2b smooth operator for free from bzzagent.com. I used some of the great coupons that came in the bzzkit for the giveaway items. I was under no obligation from got2b OR bzzagent.com to give a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own****