I’ve always admired photographers. I’ve found myself wondering how they get the picture at just the right moment. How long do photographers wait to get “the shot”? Particularly when dealing with mother nature.
The Wild Side Bonanzle Booth is full of pictures like this. Gorgeous photos of sunsets, deer, flowers and much more. The prices are extremely reasonable. (As I would have it on Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More). Liz of The Wild Side offers two different ways to have your pictures delivered. You can order them and she will matte them with a professional look. Or mail them unmatted.
Here are the matted ones I received:
I know this is not a good picture on my part. I wanted you to see the matte mostly. They came shipped with a clear sleeve to protect the pictures. Personally, I think they look nice enough to hang like this. You can, of course put them in a frame of your choice.
I took the sleeves off and took a picture of each one in a better light so hopefully you can see more detail. It bothers me some that this blogger here is taking novice home picture of a truly beautiful photography. But this is the best I can do:
I chose deer pictures. My oldest son has a camouflage themed room. Originally supposed to be military camo but slowly he is drifting over to hunting. So this helped him with his choice of decor.
I was also sent a picture via email from The Wild side. I used it as a desktop background. My boys love it.
The photography in The Wild Side Bonanzle Booth is a great place to start to look for a great picture for that space in your home. Choose one for a desktop background like I did. Use them for projects or to add to a scrapbook theme.
1. Register with Bonanzle.com (+5) it’s FREE and leave your Bonanzle handle
2. Leave a comment in the chat box on The Wild Side telling Liz you’re visiting from Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More (+3)
3. Follow FFCandM with google friend connect, Networked blogs, by email, and/or by RSS feed. Leave a comment letting me know you did so. Email MUST be confirmed to count. (+1 for each) All are in right hand column.
4. Enter any of my other giveaways and let me know in a comment which ones you entered. Leave a seperate comment for each one entered (+1) for each.
5. Tweet the following giveaway message on twitter: “I entered to win my choice of photos from The Wild side and @angiewith3 http://bit.ly/TWSbon 8/30 3 winners #giveaway” (+2)
**be sure to leave the link to your tweet in a comment. Click on the time stamp of your tweet then copy the URL of the page with your lone tweet on it. Paste into a comment***
6. Leave the following message on your facebook status: “I entered to win my choice of photos from The Wild Side and Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More 3 winners! 8/30 www.luvsavingmoney.info”
**be sure to leave the link to your facebook status. follow instructions for tweet status link if you’re not sure how. It works the same way***
3 winners will be selected on Aug. 30, 2010 at 10 PM EST. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to winner notification email. If no response in that time frame, a new winner will be chosen. Winners will be chosen randomly via random.org.
**I received an emailed photo and 2 matted photos at no cost to me to enable me to complete a review. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Any opinions expressed are my own**