**I received free booklet and will receive an Amazon gift card for posting about this planner from ShopperIncite**
Having a baby is a joy but it can also be expensive. My daughter is 11 months old and I’m always looking for diaper coupons, baby food coupons, etc. ShopperIncite has a really cool Shopping Planner for New Moms available. This handy little booklet helps you plan your shopping lists, plan your weekly menu, offers baby food recipes, and other helpful tips.
That in itself would be worth grabbing this little booklet. I love the recipe for Roasted Califlower, Squash, and Pear mash baby food and Homemade baked fries. This little booklet is also packed with savings though. Just check out some of the awesome coupons in this book!
This is just a couple of coupons, there are more in here. They also have coupon codes for 10% off and Zulily, $15 off Crane humidifiers and more. I don’t want to keep all these savings to myself though. You can sign up to get your own free Shopper Planner for New Moms from ShopperIncite:
They tell me the more people that sign up, the more coupons and other money saving offers they’ll be able to offer in the future. So please sign up for your free book and feel free to share this post with anyone you think would like the savings as well. You can find more tips at www.justformomsavings.com.
**compensation has been received for this post. Regardless I only post about legitimate offers from trusted sites**
**This post does contain affiliate links. Regardess I only post legitimate offers from trusted sites**
I have head about the benefits of probiotics. If you’ve ever wanted to try them yourself you can grab a free sample of Align from Proctor and Gamble.
You know how free samples go, their is only so many they give out so grab yours before it’s gone. I already requested mine!
**This post does contain affiliate links. Regardless I only post legitimate offers from trusted sites**
Educents offers lots of educational products for fun, home schoolers, educators, and more. Right now you can grab a FREE printable Olympic book on Educents.com. How cool would this be to print out and let your kids coloring during the winter Olympics this month?
They also have other great deals on the site right now like Carefree Crafts subscription box 48% off and get a year’s worth of The Magic School Bus monthly science kits for $120, that’s only $10 a month an FREE shipping. That’s 50% off the regular price!
You have to sign up for a free account with Educents to take advantage of the deals. It only takes a minute and they frequently offer other freebies like this Olympic coloring book offer.
Do you home school?
Most of the US is experiencing extremely cold temps. We had -8 today with wind chills as low as -30 here in my area of Pennsylvania. I’m about tired of this weather but what can you do. So I put on my big girl pants and deal with it. While you’re stuck inside trying to keep warm, check out these 5 DIYs for Cold Weather.
1. I love the memes that show up on facebook with helpful tips for the cold weather. Those of us that deal with the cold weather, ice and snow every year keep salt or some type of ice melt on hand for the winter each year. Did you know that salt and ice melts aren’t effect when it’s below a certain temperature? Below 10 degrees farenheit salt stops being effective at melting ice. So maybe you go and break up the ice on your steps with a metal shovel or hammer. That’s a lot of work. This meme is floating around to to tell you what to do to keep your steps from refreezing:
Some say it really works. I could not find a link to credit this meme to. If it belongs to you please let me know and I will do it immediately.
2. Bags of salt or ice melt are pretty heavy. Keeping a bag of salt in the house, especially open isn’t a good idea. If the salt gets on your floors it can leave the nasty salt rings or cause damage to your floors. I try to keep mine on my front porch but it freezes and turns into a huge clump. We tried using an old plastic cup to scoop it and sprinkle the salt but you have to keep going back for more. What we do now is save an empty liquid laundry detergent bottle. Make sure it’s clean and dry inside. Use a cup or a funnel to put the salt or melt into the bottle. It’s a good idea to do this over an area that you don’t have to worry about getting the salt or melt on something that might get ruined. Don’t fill it completely full though. Leave some room so you can shake it to break up salt clumps.
3. Deicing your car windows? I’ve seen a few recipes out there. One says to use 3 parts vinegar to one part water in spray bottle. Another says to use 2 parts rubbing alcohol to 1 part water in spray bottle. A Popular Mechanics article recommends winter grade windshield washer fluid.
4. You have an abundance of snow and bored kids. Have you ever tried making snow cream? Gather fresh clean snow, ( I like to set out an old tupperware bowl and let it gather snow for me when it’s really coming down) There are lots of recipes out there and you can experiment with your own but here’s a basic recipe.
–6 cups of fresh clean snow
–1 cup of milk or half & half
–1/4 c of sugar
–1 tsp vanilla
Mix milk (or half & half), sugar, and vanilla together in a bowl first then add the mixture to your bowl of snow. Mix. It’s that easy. It’s quick and it’s a nice treat. You can experiment on your own with flavors and colors too if you like. Also add some toppings. We like sprinkles!
5. Have you all seen the posts and videos about the flower pot heater? Admittedly I haven’t tried this one myself yet. Lots of people are saying it really works. Might be worth checking out especially in the winter when the power goes out. Check it out, see what you need and keep the supplies on hand.
*This post does contain an affiliate link, regardless I only post legitimate offers from trusted sites. **
If you have a child between the ages of 4-8 yrs old you can get a free sample of Pediacare. You just have to click the banner below and answer 2 questions to qualify for the free sample. For the first question you can choose 4-5 yrs or 6-8 yrs and for the second question you need to choose Walgreens for the answer.