I know this method is not a guarantee. I wouldn’t COUNT on a low entry giveaway to get you something you really want but I’ve saved myself a lot of money like this. Ten Talents blog introduced me to the lovely world of low entry blog giveaways. Now I’m addicted.
Well it’s true that you’re probably not going to find…say…a Dyson Vacuum in low entry giveaway, BUT you can save yourself some money on groceries, health and beauty items, small toys that are great for reward systems for the kids (or the holidays will be here before you know it and will make great stocking stuffers or prizes at a kids birthday party).
1. 3 coupons for FREE Wanchai Ferry Frozen Entrees
2. 1 coupon for a FREE ANY Gorton’s Seafood Item (and you know some of that stuff is expensive like coconut shrimp, Tilapia, etc)
3. 2 coupons for FREE 6 packs of Aquafina flavor splash + 6 lip glosses
4. 1 Bottle of Fiber Gummies
5. $50 Card Direct gift code (for personalized greeting cards great for thank you’s, advertise my blog whatever)
6. 2 Teething Bling necklaces (I really wanted to try these and saved myself some money)
7. 2 boxes of Mom’s Best Cereal
8. An eatsmart kitchen scale (I needed a kitchen scale and again saved myself some money)
9. $25 gc to Walmart (who couldn’t use that??)
10. A Nature Sounds CD (it was an item of my choice from Twin Sister Productions that’s what I chose)
11. Affordable Scarves gc ( I was able to buy myself to lovely scarves for the upcoming winter with this one)
12. A coupon for FREE Breyers Ice Cream (um yum!)
That’s just the ones I can remember. I really don’t spend all day on the computer ( I work every morning and have 3 boys so that couldn’t happen even if I wanted it to) Now I honestly don’t know what all that adds up to since I don’t know the retail value of some of the actual products i won but I think it would be safe to say at least $100 in savings.
I just entered a giveaway today to win 2 coke tshirts and 25 mycokereward points. And 5 OTHER winners will also get 25 mycokereward points. There was only 5 entries including mine. Ends tomorrow. http://www.themamazone.com/2010/08/coca-cola-national-parks-and-fun-in-sun.html
There’s the link, go for it.
1. (My favorite) Ten Talents blog. She does a Low entry lowdown EVERY DAY! I recommend following that blog.
2. On twitter there’s a little search bar on the right side. Type in “low entries” and hit the search. You will find tweets with bloggers asking for entries (I’m usually there). That’s how I found out about the coke one. You can also try variations of the search and you sometimes get more. Try searching: Very low entries, Super low entries, low entry, no entries, etc.
3. Thrifty Things Low Entry giveaway linky. For giveaways with 75 entries or less. http://thethriftythings.blogspot.com/2010/08/low-entry-link-up.html
4. You can also do searches for low entry blog giveaways on google/blingo/yahoo/etc but this is more unreliable because you’ll usually get a bunch of unrelated stuff too.
5. Low Entry Giveaways on Mom bloggers giveaways are supposed to be with under 100 entries but some people sneak in a regular one too so you’ll have to check.
6. Low entry giveaways ending soon on Tight Wad in Utah
When you enter low entry giveaways it not only gives you the best chances of winning something but it also helps out the blogger. Bloggers want your entries in their giveaways.
So go ahead, start entering and start saving some money.